Congratulations to those who completed the two-day Scientific Knowledge Translation Training workshop presented by Dr Tamika Heiden.
Feedback from those in attendance has confirmed that this was a very practice-oriented course covering:
- The utility of Knowledge Translation, for researchers, educators, clinician-scientists and others
- Knowledge Translation strategies and their evidence base
- Developing a Knowledge Translation plan (practical, hands-on approach using tools)
- Plain language communication
- Communicating with different audiences