The Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group (SCGOPHCG) in collaboration with the Charlies Foundation for Research is offering funding for short-term projects to be conducted within the SCGOPHCG.
The 2019 small grants of up to $5,000 are available to researchers employed at the Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group for at least 0.25 FTE. The allocation of all grants is subject to funding being made available:
- Preference in this round will be given to projects for novice researchers (defined as staff who have not previously received ANY research funding)
- A mentor (experienced researcher) must be nominated on the application form and assistance can be found in identifying a mentor if required
- Applications from staff in nursing and allied health are strongly encouraged
- Applications will only be accepted for discrete projects, not funded from any other source
- Expectation that project will be completed within the financial year
Applications Close: 5pm, Monday 7 October 2019
For more information about the Research Grant application, please click here.
Queries regarding the application process should be directed by email to email@example.com or via telephone (08) 6457 4531