- This event has passed.
2019 Australian British Heath Catalyst Delegation
Integrated healthcare in a Digital World
Aimed at healthcare leaders to facilitate greater two-way trade and investment between the United Kingdom and Australia.
INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE IN A DIGITAL WORLD
- The care network of the future
- Cybersecurity – patient safety, data privacy and security solutions
- Developments in precision medicine, AI and biotechnology.
- The Australian British Health Catalyst (ABHC) is designed to facilitate and promote the exchange of ideas and experience in healthcare in Australia and the UK.
Participants in the programme will be Healthcare leaders from Australia and the UK. Health care professionals, Technology and research experts, financiers, public health administrators, private health executives, academics and innovators will be represented.
- Supporting the Business Objectives of the Australian Healthcare industry.
- Aligning the Australian and UK healthcare sectors through shared best practice against a back drop of advancing technology, Brexit and a potential future free trade agreement.