- This event has passed.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Research Showcase 2020
Reflections and Future Directions
Join us while we celebrate our progress to date whilst imagining a shared vision for the future of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health research.
What’s the showcase all about? It’s an opportunity to:
- Be inspired by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander researcher leaders
- Discover current and recent Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health research projects
- Learn more about assessing research impact
- Network with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander researchers
- Share your research findings (through a presentation or poster)
Abstracts submission closes December 1. Submit here
Pre-conference workshop for IRNet members 12-5pm, February 26, 2020.
This is a free event but registrations are essential and places are limited. Registrations close February 7, 2020.
Any queries please contact Wardliparingga.
For those who do not live in Adelaide we recommend booking your accommodation early as the Adelaide Fringe Festival is on at the same time.