- This event has passed.
Science on the Swan 2021
The theme for Science on the Swan 2021 is Driving Translational Research – Embedding Research and Innovation in Health Care.
The Conference will be held at The Westin Perth from Sunday 16 – Tuesday 18 May 2021.
The Conference will showcase the very best of research and scientific endeavours in Western Australia. Covering a mix of fundamental, biomedical, clinical, health and social science. The Conference offers linkage opportunities for both industry and researchers, especially connecting early career to more senior and established health science and clinical leaders. It’s an opportunity to showcase the skills we have right here in Perth and help translate WA scientific efforts into real impacts to deliver better health outcomes to the wider community locally, nationally and internationally.
The 2021 Conference is co-chaired by:
- Prof Gary Geelhoed (WAHTN)
- Prof Peter Richmond (Child and Adolescent Health Service)
- Prof Daniel Fatovich (East Metropolitan Health Service)
- Dr Aron Chakera (North Metropolitan Health Service)
- Prof Fiona Wood AM (South Metropolitan Health Service)
View the 2021 Science on the Swan website