The Spinnaker Health Research Foundation, formerly known as the Fremantle Hospital Medical Research Foundation calls for expressions of interest (EOI) for its grants program for 2018:
- Spinnaker Health Research Grants – multiple grants of up to $15,000 ($20,000 in exceptional circumstances)
- Edith Hearn Bequest: Research Collaboration Grants – 2 grants of up to $75,000 over 2 years (*strictly for Fremantle Hospital & research into incurable diseases only)
- Barry Marshall Travel Awards – 2 grants of up to $2,500 or 1 up to $5,000
The EOI can focus on any area of medicine or community health with relevance to the Fiona Stanley Fremantle Hospitals Group or the South Metropolitan Health Service. A substantial portion of the research must be conducted within the South Metropolitan Region.
Expressions of interest close: noon, 30 June 2017
Researchers who are clinicians, allied health workers and scientists are encouraged to apply.
Applications are sought from both early career and experienced researchers, with projects from early career researchers, as CIA and an associate mentor, receiving extra weighting.
EOI to demonstrate:
- Scientific merit, innovation and impact
- Value and significance to clinical application
- Significance and relevance to the south metropolitan community
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to submit a full application by 30 August. Successful applicants will be notified by the end of October 2017.
Details and application forms on https://www.spinnakerhealth.org.au/
For more information contact Ms Fabienne Vonarburg on 0423 415 047 or firstname.lastname@example.org