Please see below for current funding opportunities. If you have a funding opportunity you’d like us to feature, please let us know.
- Forrest Research Foundation PhD Scholarships 2024 – The Forrest Research Foundation is offering up to nine prestigious three-year PhD scholarships to outstanding researchers from around the world to conduct paradigm-shifting research at any of Western Australia’s five universities. Applications close 15 October 2023
- NHMRC Investigator Grants 2024. Minimum Data due 2:00pm AWST, Wednesday 11 October 2023; Applications close 2:00pm AEDT, Wednesday 8 November 2023
- Perpetual’s IMPACT Philanthropy Application Program (IPAP) – Applications for 2024 funding will open on Monday 30 October 2023 and close on Friday 8 December 2023. As this is a limited grant round your organisation may have an EOI process with an earlier closing date. Please contact them for further details about the application process.
- MRFF – Current Grant Opportunities
- WA FHRI Co-Funding Partnerships Program (Co-FPP) – The purpose of the Co-FPP is to establish collaborations and funding partnerships to bring genuinely new non-government funding for health and medical research and innovation to WA, and to build a culture that supports co-operation and interconnectedness. The program is open continuously.
- Stan Perron Charitable Foundation – Health Research Grant applications for Program and Partnership – Applications must fulfil the general Health Research Funding Guidelines as stated on the Perron website and can be submitted anytime.
Register with GrantConnect to receive notifications on current Australian Government grant opportunities.