Please see below for current funding opportunities. If you have a funding opportunity you’d like us to feature, please let us know.
- Future Health Research and Innovation (FHRI) Fund Innovation Fellowships 2022 – The Innovation Fellowships 2022 program seeks to build human capability in health and medical related innovation and to increase the innovation capacity of WA. The program is designed to encourage talented Western Australians to enhance their innovation knowledge, skills and experience, in conjunction with their nominated experts who will supervise and mentor them. Funding up to $150,000 per Fellowship will be awarded on a competitive and merit-based process. The total time dedicated to the Fellowship activity must be 6 months and may be completed full-time and/or part-time within a maximum period of 12 months. The application period closes: 1.00pm (AWST), Monday 9 May 2022.
- HCF Research Foundation Health Services Research Grants 2022 program – Topics on Women’s health and Mental health. Applications close 5pm on Friday 13 May 2022 (AEST).
- WA Child Research Fund (WACRF) 2021/22 – The WA Child Research Fund was jointly established by the Department of Health and the Channel 7 Telethon Trust in 2012 to fund health and medical research that focuses on the health of children and adolescents in WA. Funded research activities may be wide-ranging but must address areas of direct significance to WA child and adolescent health. Research may include basic, clinical, health service, or population health research. Projects may be awarded up to $600,000 and must be completed within 36 months. Project selection will be based on competitive merit. The application period closes: 1.00pm (AWST), Monday 30 May 2022.
- Consumer and Community Involvement in Research Workforce Advancement Program – Funded by Future Health Research and Innovation Fund, the Program aims to increase the capacity of consumers to be involved in research, by providing dedicated research training to consumers. The application period closes 2:30pm (AWST), Tuesday 31 May 2022
- Spinnaker 2023 Grants Date – Early Career Research, Seed and Melanoma Grants that will make a direct impact on the health of our community and patients in our hospitals. Full application period closes 6 September 2022
- Stan Perron Charitable Foundation – Health Research Grant applications for Program and Partnership – Applications must fulfil the general Health Research Funding Guidelines as stated on the Perron website and can be submitted anytime.
- NHMRC-European Union Joint Programme – Neurodegenerative Disease Research (JPND) Call for Proposals 2022 – JPND aims to tackle the challenge of neurodegenerative diseases and coordinate investment into research to find causes, develop cures, and identify appropriate ways to care for those with neurodegenerative diseases. The focus of this call is on improving the understanding of the mechanisms and biological substrates that underlie non-pharmacological interventions in order to tailor a holistic personalised treatment approach. Applications close 5pm EST 29 June 2022.
- MRFF – 2022 Clinician Researchers: Nurses, Midwives and Allied Health Grant Opportunity – The intended outcome of the research funded by this grant opportunity is to improve the health and wellbeing of Australians by supporting nurses, midwives and allied health professionals to improve the quality of health care, practice and systems. Applications close 5:00pm (ACT Local Time) 10 August 2022.
Register with GrantConnect to receive notifications on current Australian Government grant opportunities.