SKTT-poster WAHTN May 2018 WAHTN is delighted to host the Scientist Knowledge Translation Training workshop 2018 by Melanie Barwick and Tamika Heiden on Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 May 2018.
The course is appropriate for scientists (basic, clinical, health services, population health) as well as educators, clinicians and KT professionals (e.g. KT Specialists, KT Managers, Knowledge Brokers). While the focus is on health, the material is highly relevant to individuals working in other sectors. The SKTT™ course is intended for anyone who has an interest in :
• Sharing research knowledge with audiences beyond the academic community
• Increasing the impact potential of their research
• Building practical KT planning skills Course Content Learning Objectives Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
• Define KT and related terms
• Describe the relevance of KT in their context and role
• Identify strategies for sharing evidence with and engaging multiple knowledge user audiences
• Use KT planning tools and resources to develop a KT plan (e.g. KT Planning Template©, KT Game©)
Places are limited and registration will be confirmed on a first come first served basis.
Please register using the following link: https://www.trybooking.com/UEKJ