The National Palliative Care Projects aim to improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in Australia.
The objectives of the grant are to support nationally focused projects for the target population groups which:
- Improve the quality of and access to palliative care service skill development for service providers
- Improve the quality of palliative care service delivery in community and acute care settings
- Strengthen understanding and increase uptake of advance care planning
- Improve knowledge and community awareness of palliative care and
- Improve the collation and dissemination of palliative care information across the sector
Successful projects could receive funding from $300,000. With the total amount available for the grant set at $12 million.
Applications close 12pm, Thursday 8 August 2019
Read more about the eligibility criteria of the National Palliative Care Project grant
The Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration (PCOC) Outcomes and Bench-marking Conference is running in Sydney this November 2019.