The Cancer Research Trust (CRT) has established The Grant to support, energise and fund collaborative and innovative cancer research in Western Australia. The Grant will provide support for teams of high calibre researchers to pursue broad based, multi-disciplinary cancer activities, to increase the inter-institutional collaboration of cancer researchers in WA and to increase their competitiveness for State, National and International cancer research funding. This is a unique opportunity, offering substantial funding of up to $1 million pa from the CRT for 5 years.
Expressions of Interest are being sought for cancer research programs to commence in 2020.
Key features of this grant are:
- Inter-institutional collaboration involving a minimum of two institutions within WA, preferably three;
- One Chief Investigator from the Administering Institution based in WA;
- Multiple Associate Investigators can be included in the application;
- Matched funding of a minimum additional 30% required;
- Applications to be assessed by a Panel comprising internationally recognised cancer researchers.
The application closing date is 4pm (AWST), Thursday 31 October 2019.
For Guidelines and Conditions and for the EOI application form please visit the CRT website.
For enquiries, please contact Eleonore Fuchter on 0427 437 336 or firstname.lastname@example.org.