WAHTN warmly congratulates the Western Australian recipients of grants in the latest round of NHMRC funding, announced on 14 September 2021.
- Prof Stephen Stick, UWA: Priority driven childhood respiratory research
- Dr Gianina Ravenscroft, UWA: The missing genetics of rare diseases
- Prof Anna Nowak, UWA: Leading the way in mesothelioma – a program of immunotherapy translational research nested within novel clinical trials
- Prof Britta Regli-von Ungern-Sternberg, UWA: Safer anaesthesia for children – optimizing perioperative outcomes by advancing and translating knowledge into clinical practice using an international, interdisciplinary approach
- A/Prof Ashleigh Lin, UWA: Improving the mental health of trans and gender diverse young people
- A/Prof Julia Marley, UWA: Be Healthy: Implementing culturally secure programs for obesity and chronic disease prevention with remote Aboriginal communities and families
Targeted Call for Research
- A/Prof Glenn Arendts, UWA: A randomised trial of a Carer End of Life Planning Intervention (CELPI) in people dying with dementia
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with WAHTN news, events, and funding opportunities.
WAHTN Media and Communications – Hannah Vu (08 6151 0919)