WAHTN is delighted to host a workshop by Dr Melanie Barwick and Tamika Heiden on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 October 2016.
The course is suited to Knowledge Translation professionals, clinicians, clinician-scientists, educators and decision makers. The material is universally applicable across sectors, job roles and geographic location.
This is a very practice-oriented course that covers:
1. The utility of KT, for researchers, educators, clinician-scientists and others
2. KT strategies and their evidence base
3. Developing a KT plan (practical, hands-on approach using tools)
4. Plain language communication
5. Communicating with different audiences
The cost of the workshop will be $100 per registrant.
Places are limited and registration will be confirmed on a first come first served basis.
Please register using the following link: https://www.trybooking.com/MJIE
Please go to http://www.ktaustralia.com/skttaus/ for more information on the workshop.
First come first served basis